Commercial Roofing in Houston, TX
Not only are we residential roofing experts, but we also offer commercial roofing services in Houston, TX! Our company has over 10 years of experience as a roofer serving the local area. We offer repairs, installations, replacements and even FREE storm damage inspections for commercial roofs! Not to mention, we offer assistance with storm-related insurance claims for businesses and homeowners alike. Call us at 832.792.4975 to schedule a commercial roofing service and experience the difference of hiring a professional roofer. Also, ask about our financing options to ease the pressure of high-cost projects without sacrificing service.
No Matter What Size Your Business, We Have the Expertise to Take On Any Commercial Roofing in Houston, TX
- Built Up Roofing Looking for a reliable and affordable commercial roofing material, look no further than a built up roof! With this type of commercial roof, you can expect to enjoy decades of exceptional protection for your commercial property.
- Commercial Roof Cleaning Our commercial roof cleaning services are designed to remove dirt and other debris. Debris and dirt on your roofing can lead to the build up of moisture, which allows mold and algae to grow. Left unchecked, such growths can cause lasting damage to your roof, and even result in early failure of the system!
- Flat Roofs Flat and low-slope roofs have specific repair and maintenance demands that differ from residential roofs. Although some homes have flat roofs, they are much more common on commercial buildings. These roofs are prone to pooling water due in part to failing gutters, which causes water leaks to the interior of buildings. However, our roofers are here to repair any leaks or damage, no matter what the cause! We also offer installations for different types of flat roofs, including modified bitumen and TPO roofs. Whether your current roof needs to be replaced or you need a budget-friendly repair, our roofing company is the one for the job!
- Modified Bitumen Roofs Modified bitumen is a type of asphalt that can be a part of a single-layered or multiple-layer roofing system. These roofs are strong and affordable with long lifespans of 20 years or more with proper care. However, as a flat roof, they are susceptible to occasional leaks or hail damage (especially in this area of the state). The good news is that we can repair any damage to your roof or, if it’s no longer doing its job, replace it entirely! Our trustworthy roofing contractors have lots of experience with modified bitumen roofs, and they know all the techniques and types available. No matter what your roofing needs, we can meet them with our commercial services.
- Commercial Roof Repair If you are having issues with your commercial roofing system, call our roofers today to get professional roof repair service. Whether your single-ply roofing system is damaged or your flat roof has water ponding, we have the tools, knowledge, and equipment to find the roofing issue and repair it right away. You can trust us whenever you have problems with your roof to fix it immediately.
- Single Ply Roofing Time-tested and reliable, single ply roofs offer cost-effective durability and longevity for your commercial roofing needs. High resistant to wind and impacts, single ply roofing offers peace of mind across the long-term. In use for decades, single ply roofing has a track record of success that other roofs simply cannot match. Strong adhesives seal the seams for superior water resistance and secure the roof against the strongest of storms. If you have worries about hail damage or other debris affecting your roof, then single ply roofing represents a smart choice.
- Roof Restoration If you need a new roof but cannot stomach the expense, a roof restoration makes for an excellent alternative. Our roof restoration services leave your old roof intact, and can add 10-15 years to its operable life. We customize each of our jobs to the client to ensure that your roof gets served in the best possible manner. As an added bonus, you save on the cost of the removal and disposal of your old roof.
- Roof Replacement The day will eventually come when any structure requires a new roof. A few general rules help determine the need for roof replacement. The most useful is called the 25 percent rule. This holds that anytime a roof suffers damage across 25 percent or more, replacement becomes more cost-effective than repairs. The widespread appearance of bubbles and blisters can also indicate a need for replacement, as would frequent leaks or long-standing pools of water.
Local Roofer for Houston, TX and beyond!
Don’t trust just any roofing company with your commercial roof. Instead, consider Third Coast Roofing for your roof installations, repairs, and replacements! Our roofers go above and beyond, offering gutter services and storm damage insurance claim help. Call 832.792.4975 to take advantage of our commercial roofing services in Houston, TX.