Leading the Way in Houston, TX Roofing
Our roofing experts regularly complete vigorous training to ensure that we are always up to date on the latest roofing innovations and advancements. The Third Coast Roofing team holds roofing certifications in multiple facets of roofing, including these prominent selections:
Third Coast Roofing, LLC is recognized as a Shingle Master and therefore can offer the Certain Teed SureStart Pus 3-STAR and 4-STAR Coverage warranty extensions.
This company has achieved ShingleMaster status by employing a Shingle Quality Specialist and a Shingle Master Applicator qualified workforce or by attending a ShingleMaster Credential Course and having at least one person qualified as a Master Shingle Applicator.
The Master Shingle Applicator qualification is based in the CeratinTeed Shingle Applicator’s Manual test, which includes the complex requirements and recommendations for the installation of a high-quality shingle roof system.
The ShingleMaster Credential Course covers CertainTeed roofing products, application standards, shingle technology and quality.
Owens Corning Preferred Contractor
Third Coast Roofing, LLC has been approved by Owens Corning to be a Preferred Contractor.
Owens Corning Preferred Contractor status means Third Coast Roofing has met the following guidelines:
- Has met the standards set forth by Owens Corning.
- Is licensed and insured ($1,000,000.00 policy) as required by the state and local laws.
- Provides the highest-quality products and customer service.
GenFlex TPO and EPDM Certified
Third Coast Roofing is licensed with GenFlex Roofing Systems for both TPO and EPDM roofing. This means Third Coast Roofing, LLC is certified to install and can offer extended GenFlex manufacturer warranties including NDL (No Dollar Limit) warranties. Some of the most common requirements are, but not limited to :
- The Applicant must submit a Pre-Job Survey to GenFlex, and must include an Approved Roof Drawing (ARD) with their Pre-Job Survey.
- The roofing system must be installed by a licensed GenFlex Applicator approved for the applicable material type, and installed in accordance with all current GenFlex technical standards, warranty requirements, and detail drawings.
- The roofing system installation must successfully pass an on-site audit by a Quality Building Services (QBS) Technical Representative, upon substantial completion.
When you’re looking for a roofing company that can offer expertise in all roofing services, call the Third Coast Roofing professionals today at 832.792.4975. We provide roof services that you can trust.